Annapurna Circuit Trekking
Annapurna Circuit Trekking is one of the popular treks in the world that offers trekkers mountain viewing, culture, and tradition of the local people and their living style in the village. Annapurna circuit trek is mostly visited trekking routes by the tourist who arrives in Nepal due to its natural and cultural variation and beauties found in this region. Annapurna region trekking will take trekkers through mountain ranges, passing through beautiful landscapes and valleys, inspiring sceneries of sunset and sunrise.
The entire circuit area is protected by the first and largest conservation area Annapurna Conservation Area; home to several world-class trekkers.
There are 3 major routes in the Annapurna region: Jomsom Trek, Annapurna Base Camp, and the Annapurna Circuit. Annapurna region is very famous among trekkers. Annapurna Base Camp is easily accessible, high mountains and villages, sufficient guest house in the hills. Diverse Landscapes and different ethnic of the community residing around the Annapurna region is the beauty of this region. Panoramic view of wide ranges of Annapurna Massif is simply inexpressible and magnificent. Pure air and the snow-capped peak is another eye-catching beauty of Annapurna which connects intimately to the mountain.
The region has been a good shelter to different animals, pheasants, Himalayan honey bee, leopards, etc. It decorates the region with beautiful national flower Rhododendron. People from different community and their great hospitality is another attraction of this region. Annapurna circuit trek is suitable for all kinds of trekkers and easily accessible throughout the season.
- Panorama View of Highest Peaks and Mountains
- Soar above the clouds
- Rural Nepal culture lifestyle
- Diverse landscapes and different ethnic of community living together
- One of the highest ever altitude scuba dives
- Believed to be the ancient lake mentioned in the epic.
- No. of Days :
- 15 D
- No. of Nights :
- 14 N
- Min Age :
- 15 Yrs
- Max Age :
- 70 Yrs
- Min Weight :
- 20 Kg
- Max Weight :
- 100 Kg
- Min Pax Per Booking :
- 2 Pax
- Max Pax Per Booking :
- 16 Pax
- Available Group Capacity :
- 100 Pax
- Trip Standard :
- 3 Star
- Grade :
- Best Seasons :
- Jan-mar, Aug-oct
- Trip Start Elevation :
- 2810 m
- Lowest Elevation :
- 2200 m
- Highest Elevation :
- 5545 m
- Trip Start Point :
- Trip End Point :
Payment is supposed to be made two days before the trip date. Last moment bookingavailable with full cash payment only if we have enough space available.
Refunds are not made for unused services or last minute (less than 24 hours) cancellations. Cancellation one day before the activity date will incur% cancellation charge, whereas cancellation two days or more before the activity date will incur % cancellation charge.
- check_circle_outline All Air and Road transport from Kathmandu and Pokhara
- check_circle_outline All domestic fare
- check_circle_outline All trekking permits and Conservation area permit.
- check_circle_outline All meals in the Trekking
- check_circle_outline Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- check_circle_outline certified guide and porter
- check_circle_outline Accommodation with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in Trekking.
- check_circle_outline In Kathmandu accommodation will be in bed and breakfast.
- highlight_off International flight fare and Visa fees
- highlight_off Tips to guide
- highlight_off Travel and rescue cost
- highlight_off Personal Expensess
- highlight_off Tips for Guide and Porter.
- highlight_off Tips for guide and porter
- check_circle_outline Map of trekking route
- check_circle_outline Guide and porter
- check_circle_outline Medical kit
- highlight_off Travel documents ( itineraries, travel agent address, etc.)
- highlight_off Sun Hat
- highlight_off Sunglasses & reading glasses
- highlight_off Light weight thermal leggings
- highlight_off Fleece/Wool hat (to cover ears)
- highlight_off Scarf to cover face (dust/wind)
- highlight_off Hiking shorts
- highlight_off Under garments
- highlight_off Fleece or tracksuit pants