Trishuli Day Trip
Although, Trishuli is not the most inspiring river for rafting in Nepal, is very much popular several reasons-it is close to Kathmandu and for a cheap bus ride you can be on the river in hours if a warm-up is what you need on arrival in Nepal. The major road running along side it is for most people, a down marker. It however provide's easy access to transport to the villages along the way. For a family trip it provides a less serious and committing adventure than many of the other rivers.
- Best rapids
- good for beginners
- No. of Days :
- 1 D
- No. of Nights :
- 0 N
- Min Age :
- 15 Yrs
- Max Age :
- 70 Yrs
- Min Weight :
- 20 Kg
- Max Weight :
- 120 Kg
- Min Pax Per Booking :
- 1 Pax
- Max Pax Per Booking :
- 15 Pax
- Available Group Capacity :
- 100 Pax
- Trip Standard :
- 2 Star
- Grade :
- Best Seasons :
- Jan.-May, Jun.-Aug, Sep.-Dec
- Trip Start Elevation :
- 0 m
- Lowest Elevation :
- 0 m
- Highest Elevation :
- 0 m
- Trip Start Point :
- Trip End Point :
Payment is supposed to be made two days before the trip date. Last moment booking are available with full cash payment only if we have enough space available.
Refunds are not made for unused services or last minute (less than 24 hours) cancellations. Cancellation one day before the activity date will incur 50% cancellation charge, whereas cancellation two days or more before the activity date will incur 15% cancellation charge.
- check_circle_outline Private rafting guide
- check_circle_outline Lunch
- check_circle_outline Professionally trained and certified safety kayakers.
- check_circle_outline Gear raft support
- check_circle_outline Two-way transportation (private bus while going, public bus on return, option to fly from Biratnagar – Kathmandu)
- check_circle_outline River permits.
- check_circle_outline Industry standard first aid kits
- check_circle_outline Transport by tourist or public bus or van according to group size
- check_circle_outline Two way transportation from and to Kathmandu
- check_circle_outline All of rafting gears like, boat, life jacket, helmet, paddles and safety kayaker etc.
- highlight_off Private rafting guide
- highlight_off Private transport in a car or van
- highlight_off Tips for guides – we pay our guides and porters fairly but if you want you can tip them personally.
- highlight_off Tips for guides
What We Provide
- check_circle_outline High quality raft
- check_circle_outline Safety helmets
- check_circle_outline Industry standard First Aid Kits
- check_circle_outline Life Jacket
What To Bring
- highlight_off Sun block and lip balm.
- highlight_off Sunglasses (optional)
- highlight_off Sneakers, neoprene booties, or river shoes.
- highlight_off Gopro or Waterproof Camera.
- highlight_off Towel or towels
- highlight_off Change of Clothes (for the drive back)
- highlight_off Shirts that will dry quickly
Rate & Review
Reviews (All)No reviews yet
Items per page:
0 of 0