Kathmandu Paragliding (Foreigner only)
Join with us and take a trip to the sky enjoying the cruise controls in the clouds on various thermals over the beautiful botanical garden of Kathmandu valley and the aerial view of the Kathmandu city and the Valley. Let’s enjoy the eye and heart catching view of different snow-capped mountains and the dense forests which have surrounded the whole valley and have been playing a important role to maintain the beauty of the valley.
Let’s just imagine that, we are flying and soaring above 2100m like a bird and all those beautiful natural resources are below and around us that moment is just amazing, isn’t it? So join with us make your dream come true of flying and observe the nature in the best way possible. As there is a saying also that we can learn more by involving than reading. So we can’t find the real reason why the birds sing unless we fly like them and enjoy the real meaning of nature.
The real fun of nature with the thrill of paragliding is totally inexpressible. Nobody finds nature interesting unless we try to explore the best of it. Exploring the best of Nature not only gives few moments of excitement but a lifetime memory then just imagine how fun, thrilling and memorable will it be to explore the same nature through air like a bird.
- Panorama view of highest peaks and mountains
- Scenic beauty and greenery
- 15KM from Thamel
- City & Valley View.
- Feel the high altitude (above 2400m.)
- Soar above the clouds
- Eagle view of the only botanical garden of Nepal.
- No jumping from cliffs.
- No. of Days :
- 1 D
- No. of Nights :
- 0 N
- Min Age :
- 3 Yrs
- Max Age :
- 100 Yrs
- Min Weight :
- 15 Kg
- Max Weight :
- 100 Kg
- Min Pax Per Booking :
- 1 Pax
- Max Pax Per Booking :
- 15 Pax
- Available Group Capacity :
- 100 Pax
- Trip Standard :
- 5 Star
- Grade :
- Best Seasons :
- Trip Start Elevation :
- 2100 m
- Lowest Elevation :
- 1540 m
- Highest Elevation :
- 2400 m
- Trip Start Point :
- Chapakharka, Godawari
- Trip End Point :
- Rachantaar, Godawari
Swayambhu (Monkey Temple)
Payment is supposed to be made two days before the trip date. Last moment bookingavailable with full cash payment only if we have enough space available.
Refunds are not made for unused services or last minute (less than 24 hours) cancellations. Cancellation one day before the activity date will incur% cancellation charge, whereas cancellation two days or more before the activity date will incur % cancellation charge.
- check_circle_outline Safety Helmets
- check_circle_outline Flight Insurance.
- check_circle_outline 15 to 30 minutes Flight.
- check_circle_outline Adventure drive to Paragliding Spot.
- highlight_off Items not mentioned under ‘price covers’
- highlight_off Meals except those mention in itinerary.
- highlight_off Tips
What We Provide
- check_circle_outline Professional tandem pilot
- check_circle_outline Safety Helmet
- check_circle_outline Parachutes
What To Bring
- highlight_off Warm gloves (for winter)
- highlight_off Pants,jeans are great.
- highlight_off Sun glass, Sun Cream
- highlight_off Warm clothing layer and a jacket.
- highlight_off Protective footwear,no open toe shoes.
Rate & Review
Reviews (All)No reviews yet
Items per page:
0 of 0